Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Summer Top Advice - NON MESH

Old 06-23-2012, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My mopar bonnet attaches right to the door surrounds. Completely water-tight roof wise.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

If you will search the site, there are threads on this topic and guys who run the bikini, windjammer, and duster year round for the look. The bikinis for the JKU are one piece tops with a header channel and the Mopar one has the header made into the top. I'm on my phone or I would post a link.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Here you go: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-t...-combo-176425/
Old 06-23-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Safari

I think I might have skewed this topic off course by mentioning the Mopar Sun Bonnet. I didn't realize that it is for front seat coverage only. I'm needing something to cover the back seat as well (for my little guy). Also, the last post mentioned a JKU and dusters / jammers. I'm trying to get feedback on just a safari for a JK. I do appreciate the help and I checked out the link you posted which had some valuable pics... thanks for that!

At this point in the hunt, it looks like the Bestop Safari + header might be the highest quality option for running doorless and providing 'some' rain relief. I'll take any other opinions though! Thanks to all.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:10 PM
JK Super Freak

The sun bonnet for the JKU covers all four seats.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4165836554.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	333000  

Quick Reply: Summer Top Advice - NON MESH