Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Stuck

Old 05-07-2012, 05:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesn't sound like a "stealership" to me. I think they treated you exceptionally well. Glad your Jeep is back to normal.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joehunter78
Well got her back today new clutch and throw out bearing what how y'all think she looks after what she has been through
Looks great plus you got a good story out of it
Old 05-07-2012, 05:18 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah I done all the inside painting
Old 05-07-2012, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

This guy is a true JEEPER.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just out of curiousity, did you push in the clutch while in the mud? I was told never to do that. if it stalls, put it in 4wd low and start it w/out pushing in the clutch.... But after breaking my arm, I have an auto now.

Oh well, it's out and fixed. Looks nice again. glad it had a happy ending.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think if there's anything positive to come out of this, it's that you might be able to use getting this stuck as an excuse for a nice lift and some bigger shoes. Worth a shot maybe? Haha the Jeep looks great, I'm glad The dealership took care of that for you.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got a kick outta this thread, sorry for what you had to go through....no wait, I'm not sorry, it was your fault you got stuck..lol It's all good, I've been there lots of times, only had to abandon once and walk 3 miles in rain and mud to get home. I do like all the colored accents inside, I really want to do that to mine but my blue is a little more expensive for some reason

Quick Reply: Stuck