Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A stork just brought my Jeep a little sister

Old 02-27-2010, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goldtr8
I think its a big brother. Jeeps are male not female. Mine mark other Jeeps, it always wants to lift its leg on the FJ at work.
I stand corrected! JK pisses on FJ. I love it.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

It feels better then GOOD!
No matter what car you drive that day - IT'S A JEEP!
If your Jeep is in the shop - YOU CAN STILL DRIVE A JEEP!
Old 02-27-2010, 05:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mediamaxim
YES, 2 JEEPS ARE BETTER THEN ONE!!!!!!!!
You already know what I did. And yes I will be broke!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/i-present-you-my-daughters-jeep-120524/

I read your post earlier. I've wanted that Lotus since the first time I saw one. You've done a beautiful job on both those Jeeps, however. She must be a wonderful daughter!!
Old 02-27-2010, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love that color on the unlimited. i have loved it since ford had the color the f series. It does look better on the JK though. Congrats on the new jeep and you might want to get a second job since you have twice the mods to deal with now.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 08_JOOP
I read your post earlier. I've wanted that Lotus since the first time I saw one. You've done a beautiful job on both those Jeeps, however. She must be a wonderful daughter!!
She is a great girl. Been through allot and has some health problems. Realized how much stronger she is then me when I saw her in the hospital. Screw the Lotus - she smiles everytime she sees her Jeep. Learners permit in October.

But I am super happy you have a second jeep. We need to start a 2 Jeep Thread.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by knyland
I love that color on the unlimited. i have loved it since ford had the color the f series. It does look better on the JK though. Congrats on the new jeep and you might want to get a second job since you have twice the mods to deal with now.
Thanks! I agree with the job/mod situation. However, the wife isn't to keen on the idea of too many mods and I'm a bit down about that. I have so many ideas!!
Old 02-27-2010, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mediamaxim
She is a great girl. Been through allot and has some health problems. Realized how much stronger she is then me when I saw her in the hospital. Screw the Lotus - she smiles everytime she sees her Jeep. Learners permit in October.

But I am super happy you have a second jeep. We need to start a 2 Jeep Thread.
WOW, some heavy words! She will truly be the envy of her peers in school with that Jeep. Sounds like she's got a great dad.
I like the idea of the "two Jeep" thread, too!!

Quick Reply: A stork just brought my Jeep a little sister