Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Stone White JK Picture Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nice pics

I am still waiting on my white 4dr rubi. Been in D status for 3 weeks with no change. Nice to check out some of the others out there. I can't wait to get mine and post the pics here.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Duke
My updated Stone White JK Rubi.....................

Nice pic's Duke!! Great looking Jeep!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just spoke with a local dealer and he informed me that the Stone White will be discontinued!!! He stated that they cannot even put that color into their system to order. WTF is up with that???
Old 10-30-2007, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Were you trying to order a rubi? I thought they were only offering stone white on rubicons. I have been wrong many times before though.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:53 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ski313
Were you trying to order a rubi? I thought they were only offering stone white on rubicons. I have been wrong many times before though.
According to Jeep.com, white is still available on X and Rubi models, just not on Sahara. This was the case in '07 as well.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jakebsellin
I just spoke with a local dealer and he informed me that the Stone White will be discontinued!!! He stated that they cannot even put that color into their system to order. WTF is up with that???
I just test drove an '08 Rubicon last night and will order my Rubicon in Stone White as soon as I sell my '05 TJ X. I'll probably wait until January. The sales manager told me that there are 3 colors only available on X and Rubicon models (not offered on Sahara models): Stone White, Flame Red & Rescue Green. I checked with the Jeep website and verified it. The dealer may have been referring to the Sahara model. I doubt that Jeep would discontinue any of the classic colors, but then again, I never thought a Wrangler would offer power windows!
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jakebsellin
my dealer told me the same thing back in july when i went to order my stone white. i said ok, left, went home did some research and came back with lots of back up stating that stone white is still an option.

the dealer was honest to god sure that stone white is no longer an option. they even showed me the computer screen option list. the thing is, stone white is the 8th option on a 7 option drop down list. meaning the dealer has to hit a scroll down button to be able to view the 8th stone white option, which isnt visible on the initial drop down list.

option 1
option 2
option 3
option 4
option 5
option 6
option 7
----------------scroll down
option 8

i almost ordered out of state from a dealer that knew how to use a computer.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-31-2007, 06:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nclehmann
I just test drove an '08 Rubicon last night and will order my Rubicon in Stone White as soon as I sell my '05 TJ X. I'll probably wait until January. The sales manager told me that there are 3 colors only available on X and Rubicon models (not offered on Sahara models): Stone White, Flame Red & Rescue Green. I checked with the Jeep website and verified it. The dealer may have been referring to the Sahara model. I doubt that Jeep would discontinue any of the classic colors, but then again, I never thought a Wrangler would offer power windows!
Rescue green is offered on the Sahara, mines coming in like that. It's stone white, flame red, & detonator yellow that aren't available on the Sahara, but is on the X & Rubi.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dustin323
Rescue green is offered on the Sahara, mines coming in like that. It's stone white, flame red, & detonator yellow that aren't available on the Sahara, but is on the X & Rubi.
Sorry. My bad.

Wait a minute...so what are you doing in a Stone White thread?

Quick Reply: The Stone White JK Picture Thread