Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Stocker 35's...

Old 05-05-2007, 03:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stocker 35's...

Yep they fit.

35's on WE beadlocks

And just for comparison, the stock 32's.

The only place they rub just running on the street, is the cheap plastic air dam in the front at full lock. Oh note, don't leave lug nuts sitting on back bumper. They are hard to find later.

Ron
Old 05-05-2007, 05:19 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Well I'll be damned, that actually looks pretty good!! Wouldn't want to take it out on the trail like that but.... pretty damn nice especially with the WE's.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That wheel/tire combo looks good! You plan on lifting it?

Last edited by armycop; 05-05-2007 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's getting a lift, but I sold the old tires and figured that the 35's would fit, so I put them on and shipped out the old ones. It does rub at full stuff on the top, and that rock rail is coming off. None of the rubs are really bad, just noisy. I won't off road it until I get the lift on. Right now I have to finish the remodel on 2 bedrooms in the house. aarrgghh.. cuts into quality Jeep time, but keeps the missus happy!

Ron
Old 05-06-2007, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by PBR_Stitch
It's getting a lift, but I sold the old tires and figured that the 35's would fit, so I put them on and shipped out the old ones. It does rub at full stuff on the top, and that rock rail is coming off. None of the rubs are really bad, just noisy. I won't off road it until I get the lift on. Right now I have to finish the remodel on 2 bedrooms in the house. aarrgghh.. cuts into quality Jeep time, but keeps the missus happy!

Ron
Many people are just removing the air dam, I did and all it took was a little elbow greese. Why are you removing the rock rails?
Old 05-06-2007, 09:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by byucoug
Many people are just removing the air dam, I did and all it took was a little elbow greese. Why are you removing the rock rails?
If you look you'll see that they go into the rear wheel well way too far. I'd guess that's his reasoning. I'm curious if you could get the sawzall out and take 2 inches off to make it work.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Alright i put em on last week but im kinda lazy, so here they are with my other mod...i put the jeep logo in place of the x decal about 3 weeks ago

Oh yeah, i took off the air dam so they dont rub at all for regular driving, and my lift actually showed up today so they will have more room on saturday afternoon
Old 05-18-2007, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

I also found that you will need to trim the back edge of the body pinchweld to have it confrom with the angle of the flare. I rub on that. Funny though I only rub on the passenger side. The driver side does not. I'll have to take a look at thrust angle to see if the rear isn't off just slightly. Yep, air dam came off as soon as I had the time to do it.

Ron
Old 05-19-2007, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

should be fine, just take off the air damn and you will be good to go, ive got the 4 10s and ive still got plenty of power but you would probly need to upgrade, maybee someone who has regeared will sell you a cheap set of their stock 4 10s.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Lightbulb MAKE it fit?

Has anyone successfully trimed and formed the fenders and/or body to MAKE 35's fit with stock susp. Wheel spacers? Back spacing? Aftermarket fenders? If so, post pics.

Quick Reply: Stocker 35's...