Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Stock TJ vs lifted JK

Old 01-19-2007, 01:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He doesn't seem to be. I think he is just happy to have some wheels and is proud that he has a cool vehicle to drive around in. Especially in the summer when the top is down and his buddies all want to pile in. He is probably just more secure in his manhood than his dad. He needs a spouse to beat that out of him.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I posted this in another thread. Thought it might be of interest to someone as a comparison.[IMG][/IMG]
ok here is a more fair comparison
Old 01-21-2007, 10:07 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what lift and tire sizes?
Old 01-22-2007, 04:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Eric is running 33's on the JK, and they look like worn down 33's on the TJ. You can really see some differences that will matter on the trail when both are lifted a little. The shocks and back bumper look like they are just waiting for the trail to grab them on the JK. But man look how low that gas tank is on the TJ, I don't remember it looking that low when I owned one. The other thing I see when looking at both sets of pictures is how much smaller the back window is on the JK.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeepingib
Eric is running 33's on the JK, and they look like worn down 33's on the TJ. You can really see some differences that will matter on the trail when both are lifted a little. The shocks and back bumper look like they are just waiting for the trail to grab them on the JK. But man look how low that gas tank is on the TJ, I don't remember it looking that low when I owned one. The other thing I see when looking at both sets of pictures is how much smaller the back window is on the JK.
hehe i think the 1st thing i noticed was how small the back window is on the jk
Old 01-22-2007, 11:02 PM
JK Newbie

look's great The new 07 is bigger and more aggrisive looging just in general Stock vs stock
Old 01-23-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rubimon
what lift and tire sizes?
the tj has a full traction 2" bb and the jk has a 2.5"(f) 2"(r) rusty's lift both have 33x12.5 r15

Quick Reply: Stock TJ vs lifted JK