Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Stock poser shots before the mod's begin!

Old 03-27-2008, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
Or you can right click on the picture anywhere on the net, copy the properties of that image and paste it here using the insert image tab.

Nice JK, what heli is that in your avatar? too small for me to tell, kind of looks like a T-rex. I had a Raptor 90 SE that I sold a few months ago and a Caliber 5 that I'm looking to sell now.

BLKRUBI,

Thanks, I thought that's what I did and was wondering why it didn't work. Not sure what I did wrong.

Good eye! It's a Trex 600. Why are you selling yours? I know it's a little pricey being involved in heli's and Jeeps at the same time.

Last edited by jkjeep'n; 03-27-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
Looks like a TREX 450 to me. I've got a 500 and hopefully a Vibe 50 on the way soon!
Ctimrun,

I have a 450 also but that is my 600. My dad just finished a 500 over the weekend and already crashed it. Way to go on the Vibe 50!
Old 03-27-2008, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

This thing is Bad Ass!

I'm definately glad I went with the 33's. While the 35's would be awesome, I don't think they would have been as practical considering the amount of highway driving I have to do.

I am slightly dissapointed in that I thought the 2.5" TF BB kit compensated for the rake and would end up being more level when completed. Never sattisfied huh?

So what do ya think? Should I level it out or leave it alone?

Last edited by jkjeep'n; 03-28-2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

OK, I give up on posting pic's! Here are the thumbnails. (nevermind, I figured it out. for some reason the code is adding http:// twice)

Last edited by jkjeep'n; 03-28-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Ride....I went with 33's on our JK Sahara as well...daily driver for the wife. I was going to go 35's as they look awesome on the JK...however, my thoughts were that it would be a pain in the rear for the wife to strap our kids into the car seat if I placed 35's. Also, had the 3:73 rear and thought I would lose a lot of power as I don't have the funds to re-gear.

I have been pleased with the results of the 33's. No powerloss compared to the stocker 32's. Now I am waiting for the Rubicon Express 2" to lift the JK and level the factory rake. That should be in about 3 weeks.

Anyways....sweet looking ride looks great with those 33's!!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys! I'm lovin it!! Now, what to do next?

Quick Reply: Stock poser shots before the mod's begin!