Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Stock Bumpers Mod'd Out!

Old 01-10-2011, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Bumpers Mod'd Out!

Ive looked all over the boards and seen, stubbies, light bars, painting, winches, plastic removed etc.

It seems like the stock bumper in the right hands can be a pretty capable bumper at a pretty low cost, thats assuming that you pay yourself $0.00 per hour in labour :p.

I'd like to see people with the more than one mod to the stock bumper.

Right now I have a stock bumper and I would like to get chopping, and maybe try to find a brush gaurd or something to mount on it.

Show me your coolest stock mods!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm honestly considering slapping my stock bumpers back on for the time being until I can afford the benchmark front and rear setup with front and rear winch. However, don't want to go back to the stock look ... So maybe I can be convinced! :-p

Quick Reply: Stock Bumpers Mod'd Out!