Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

stingers front or rear. lets see em'

Old 11-19-2009, 02:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking at the LOD one as well it has a steeper price, but I liked the looks of it. Then they went and changed it, gave the ends these sharp points instead of the blunt ends that it used to have and that made me hesitate and start looking at other options again.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was going to go w/ the LOD as well, but I hate the look of the new one. If I could get the old version w/ the fogs I would do it. The new one looks horrible!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:27 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by woodweavil
Hi interceptor, where do you wheel around lawton? Im from cache, dont live there now but thats where im from. I also love the or-fab stinger for my JK. Aptley named "STINGER" the fogs are a concern for me as well, but I found a local guy that is a member, That does Fab work. so he is going to make me one custom he is going to put fog holes in the lower section just under the D rings.
Hey woodweavil,
Not many places here in the vicinity to wheel - they have an ORV park in Altus [Coppermines] that opened up recently though I haven't been there. Wheeled with some forum members on the Canadian River in OKC, and may go out to the Red River by Waurika or Burk one day.

On the local guy that does fab work, is he local in Indiana or here in Cache? I've even thought of going with the OR-Fab Stinger and just bolting on some IPF or KC Fogs, but would prefer one that retains the factory fogs and then add the others. Still have plenty of time before I get my stinger though.. maybe I'll have more stinger options by then
Old 11-20-2009, 08:34 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by ShawnJ
I was going to go w/ the LOD as well, but I hate the look of the new one. If I could get the old version w/ the fogs I would do it. The new one looks horrible!
Which new one were you referring to? I thought the LoD Stinger looks pretty sweet! Here are the two that I was able to look up:

The 2nd one is the one I've been thinking of when the time comes.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Heres my LOD stinger, I was actually unaware there was a new model? been awhile since i been on here, but I guess mine would be the first model

Old 11-20-2009, 02:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Pm these two guys

Attachment 33060

Old 11-20-2009, 03:03 PM
JK Freak

not yet but very soon, overkilleng.com (without all the light loops)
Old 11-20-2009, 03:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lvdoug
not yet but very soon, overkilleng.com (without all the light loops)
I personally like the light hoops but your idea sounds amazing too. Simple but still bada$$. Post pictures when you get it!
Old 11-20-2009, 04:20 PM
JK Super Freak

OR-Fab stinger

planning on the river raider rear bumper with tire carrier which is kind of like a stinger/baja style carrier

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of JKfest 090.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	33164
Old 11-21-2009, 08:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by m_syer
I personally like the light hoops but your idea sounds amazing too. Simple but still bada$$. Post pictures when you get it!
like its name states. its overkill for me, don't plan on competeting anytime soon

Quick Reply: stingers front or rear. lets see em'