Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SRA's and 4lo suprised me today

Old 01-07-2010, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yeah......stock jeeps can't do shit

Old 01-07-2010, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
Woah woah woah, Hold the phone here buddy.

what did you get from Panera and how was it? were you there for breakfast or lunch, possibly even dinner. Did you get dessert, did you have an appitizer? try a bagel? how 'bout a bagette'? c'mon man, Details.
Wow, someone really likes Panera!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Blue
Wow, someone really likes Panera!
i am a panera addict
Old 01-07-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you needed 4lo to go up that snow bank,thats flat out pitiful.

The pavement is dry for gods sake,you should have had plenty of traction to go up that in 2wd.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLK-JK23
WELL i get chipolte chicken sandwhich.. and brocoli and chedder soup big bowl and tea once a week!
oo00oo Good choices all around. I am very partial to the chipolte chicken sandwich, but my gf always gets the sierra turkey, which is also very good. i always hack into her sandwich in addition to eating mine. i have not tried their soups, but i know they are also very good. Great call on the broccolli and cheddar soup too, can't go wrong there. Tea, another good idea, healthy. Now that we know how the whole situation went down i compliment the entire afternoon, got in a bit of wheeling and had a great lunch.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:40 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Yamaha90

and your friend should know better, that is a perfectly easy snow pile, i see no reason why you'd get stuck or not get any traction
Yeah.........some of these guys really crack me up thinking it's a big deal to pull up on a snowbank WHEN YOU HAVE DRY PAVEMENT UNDER YOUR ASS END...!!! Hell you probably could have one up that one in 2wd. Try any of those big snow banks when you got nothing but ice and snow under all 4 wheels. Not saying that you can't but it's sure not quite as easy....
Old 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Yeah.........some of these guys really crack me up thinking it's a big deal to pull up on a snowbank WHEN YOU HAVE DRY PAVEMENT UNDER YOUR ASS END...!!! Hell you probably could have one up that one in 2wd. Try any of those big snow banks when you got nothing but ice and snow under all 4 wheels. Not saying that you can't but it's sure not quite as easy....
So, you're sayin' those back tires should grip okay on pavement ??

Hmmm, may be, but that looks plenty steep !! jk
Old 01-07-2010, 11:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Brocolli Cheddar bread bowl is great.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NorthRiver
If you needed 4lo to go up that snow bank,thats flat out pitiful.

The pavement is dry for gods sake,you should have had plenty of traction to go up that in 2wd.
X2....should have been no reason to hit 4 wheel drive to get up that. Go back and bet him lunch you can do it in 2wd. The pavment is dry for christ sake.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by brent_f70
X2....should have been no reason to hit 4 wheel drive to get up that. Go back and bet him lunch you can do it in 2wd. The pavment is dry for christ sake.
I agree, but he didn't even just throw it into 4wd he put it into 4 LO to really make sure he could crawl on that dry pavement.

I actually bet it was harder to go up in 4lo than it would have been in 2wd, since he gave 2 of the wheels an opportunity to spin on the ice by feeding power to them.

I do however applaud the enthusiasm for wanting to prove the JK's capability though.

Quick Reply: SRA's and 4lo suprised me today