Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Spent the last week in Arkansas

Old 09-12-2007, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spent the last week in Arkansas

Went to the mountains of Arkansas this last week for a little off roading, atv riding etc. Drove the jeep 560 miles each way with no problems. I say this as I have always trailered my jeeps as beat to death on long drives but this was great, ran 80 plus lots of times on the IH as well and averaged around 16 mpg with 285/70/17 tires.

[IMG][/IMG]
I do not have limited slip and still running the 3:21 gears. With the traction control it did better than my last jeep with limited slip so not sure if I will ever intall limited slip but will do the gears and I needed lower gearing in a couple of places.

Had a bear in camp, during the night. This was in the Cave Mountain road area above St Paul, Arkansas.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seriously miss Arkansas!:sad:

Quick Reply: Spent the last week in Arkansas