Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Spacers and Linex

Old 09-11-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spacers and Linex

Finally got around to installing the spacers on my factory wheels. I dont need them now but I hate the idea of having parts that can be used not being used. I feel like it may have given me a little more control on the road as well (the extra 3" stance I guess :bounce: ) also while I was taking pics of this i decided I might as well post up the linex job I got last week. overall pleased by it though I wish they would have done something a little differently (like how the taped up by the tailgate and such). . . A/w lemme know what you guys think :smokin:

Stance Before:

Stance After:

Before:

After:

Old 09-11-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Linex:

Old 09-13-2009, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thinking about it

How is the noise level inside? is it about the same? Anyways I like it!
Old 09-13-2009, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arcoleman
How is the noise level inside? is it about the same? Anyways I like it!
Dunno havent had my doors on in a month :p . . . seems like there is a little less tranny whine and engine noise but that could be my imagination lol

Quick Reply: Spacers and Linex