Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

South Florida wheelers??

Old 04-23-2012, 05:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Florida wheelers??

Is there any south Florida wheelers here?? I'm new to the Jeep world and I would like to take my jeep on some trails. Advice and trail locations even tag alongs would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM
JK Newbie

We are also new to Jeeping, and live in the Sarasota/Bradenton area! Any trail leads closer than the Ocala region would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody close by with some secret spot? We hit some massive puddles down on Coquina Beach during the 4" rain storm last weekend! A real blast, but hard to rinse off.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:21 PM
JK Newbie

I wish I knew :( ! Just bought a jeep and idk where I can get it dirty !!!!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I lived down there in the late 80's and early 90's we used to hang out with a group called the South Florida Jeep Club. They are still around and seem to be pretty active.

You might want to also check out the Florida 4WD Association for more info on trails and ORV areas.

sfjc.wordpress.com

fl4wda.com
Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

Thank you very much for your help !!

Quick Reply: South Florida wheelers??