Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

somebody really wanted my jeep...

Old 04-12-2009, 06:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you have a soft top or hard top on?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ae6332

looks like somebody really wanted my jeep........I woke up this morning and saw this, luckily I had the console and glovebox locked. Anybody else have this happen? Any clue to the repair cost?

Thanks

sorry I was a noob the first time I posted, it should be fixed
Looks like it would have been eaiser to just bust out a window LOL....

If someone tried to break into mine, i would put my .357 magnium hollow point up their butt!

I sleep with my pistol and I dare someone to break into my house...they will leave in a body bag! I will protect my family at gun point and not think twice about it.

Hate to see that happend to you man, hopefully it won't cost to much to replace that part.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would bait a mofo with my jeep! Then we will find out how religious they really are. Spineless oxygen theives.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HeavyD
That ranks WAY up there on the dirtbag scale in my book.Sorry to hear dude. About 10 years ago actually caught somebody stealing my system out of one of my trucks in MY driveway. broke the fawkers nose and I got sued for assault.True story. Bastards. Hope you get your rig all better.
In Puerto Rico you can kick that MFs ass all you want as long as he is IN your house. Soooo, if you catch him just drag his sorry ass in to your house and beat the living shit out him and if you have a dog...well you get the picture. Then you tell the cops he broke in and you had to defend yourself and you are in the clear Just make sure you don't kill him. That might complicate things, but beat him to with in a inch of his life

Quick Reply: somebody really wanted my jeep...