Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

somebody really wanted my jeep...

Old 04-09-2009, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to see that happend to your Jeep... Can't say I'm shocked or suprised. Seeing things like that make me like my dog more and more everyday.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Had some guys do the same thing to my f-350 ..but did not get in ...it had a pager hooked in to the alarm to page me if the door or windaw was broken and it also have red led flashing...I dont know if it was at my house or at dinner the night before....

Any way I traded it in on my jeep(JK) the next week!!!!(did not fix it)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0 001 (Small).jpg
Views:	89
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	22023   Click image for larger version

Name:	0 002 (Small).jpg
Views:	76
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	22024   Click image for larger version

Name:	BB Hike 002 (Small).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	22025  
Old 04-09-2009, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dam that sucks, I'll pay pal you couple bucks on repair costs just so your jeep doesn't look like that.....

Last edited by mad_philosopher; 04-09-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:17 PM
JK Junkie

OUCH

sorry dude that's so painful. I would kick the livings of that moofoo... you should have your insurance get you half doors instead!

lol

maybe that will work
Old 04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Some people work harder at this crap that they would actually have to do at a job so they can afford the stuff. Sorry to hear it! Some people really suck!!
Old 04-10-2009, 12:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

the person must have been scared off. Unless you have Tuffy console and glovebox, you can get in the factory plastic ones very easily. Sounds like they were most interested in taking the whole Jeep - not just what was inside it.

My 97 TJ was broken into 3 times while I was in college. All three times my windows were slashed. Doors were never locked

Where at in Charlotte?
Old 04-10-2009, 03:13 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry to hear about that

Someone tried to steal mine on Sunday night. On mine, they sliced through a window on the soft top to get into the Jeep. That, plus the damage done to my steering column/ignition and center console is costing over $1800 to repair. I'm thankful for insurance!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdamH
the person must have been scared off. Unless you have Tuffy console and glovebox, you can get in the factory plastic ones very easily. Sounds like they were most interested in taking the whole Jeep - not just what was inside it.
I actually dont have a tuffy console, but like I said in the top of the post I just think they had absolutely no clue what they were doing.......must have been young kids?

My 97 TJ was broken into 3 times while I was in college. All three times my windows were slashed. Doors were never locked

Where at in Charlotte?

I live in the NODA area of charlotte (north davidson street) how about yourself?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 AM
JK Junkie

Wow, that really sucks, I had a friend a couple years ago that had his nice XJ stolen in Detroit (not surprising right?) and the dumb idiots that stole it left one of their phones and a disposable camera with pictures of themselves on it after they wrecked the Jeep. I think one or two of them were caught but the Jeep was still wrecked. We need to find an island to put all low-lifes on so us hardworking Jeep owners can enjoy our vehicle without the risk of having it stolen or damaged.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:51 AM
JK Super Freak

ohh man that sucks. people have nothing better to do then to ruin some ones day. I would have been livid if i came out and i saw my jeep like that.

Quick Reply: somebody really wanted my jeep...