Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

somebody really wanted my jeep...

Old 04-09-2009, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God bless!!! When the hell is this crap gonna stop if ever.....sorry that happened to you man...keep us posted on repair
Old 04-09-2009, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

That suxs
Old 04-09-2009, 04:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lesson learned..nxt time kill them...then they cant sue you. claim self defense and that it looked like they had a knife. hurry up and plant the knife from the restaurant that looks nothing like your regular kitchen knife set.

Originally Posted by HeavyD
That ranks WAY up there on the dirtbag scale in my book.Sorry to hear dude. About 10 years ago actually caught somebody stealing my system out of one of my trucks in MY driveway. broke the fawkers nose and I got sued for assault.True story. Bastards. Hope you get your rig all better.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had it done to a car I owned a few years ago. It cost quite a bit, because they have to replace the door skin and paint the door plus re-core the lock.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if they really wanted it...they would have taken it

Originally Posted by ae6332

looks like somebody really wanted my jeep........I woke up this morning and saw this, luckily I had the console and glovebox locked. Anybody else have this happen? Any clue to the repair cost?

Thanks

sorry I was a noob the first time I posted, it should be fixed
Old 04-09-2009, 05:02 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cesar
Lesson learned..nxt time kill them...then they cant sue you. claim self defense and that it looked like they had a knife. hurry up and plant the knife from the restaurant that looks nothing like your regular kitchen knife set.
I caught a guy trying to open his locked door with my cb antenna on my cj. He kept falling down for some reasonThen he went to jail, on Christmas eve at that.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HeavyD
That ranks WAY up there on the dirtbag scale in my book.Sorry to hear dude. About 10 years ago actually caught somebody stealing my system out of one of my trucks in MY driveway. broke the fawkers nose and I got sued for assault.True story. Bastards. Hope you get your rig all better.
Originally Posted by JonnyCub
WOW thats the biggest BULL I have ever heard.
Welcome to America, JonnyCub. I can see you are new here. While you enjoy your stay, please remember a few simple rules:

1) The criminal is always in the right
2) The harder you work, the more taxes you will pay
Old 04-09-2009, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saskipper
Welcome to America, JonnyCub. I can see you are new here. While you enjoy your stay, please remember a few simple rules:

1) The criminal is always in the right
2) The harder you work, the more taxes you will pay
And I'd still rather live here than anywhere else.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

well luckily they didn't get away with inside, I had the console and glove box locked, and for some reason I decided to take all my tools out that night (thank god). Whoever tried to steal was a total idiot it was for sure there first time. First of all it looked like the got to lock to pop out with a hatchet, when its really not that hard....and secondly when they tried to break my steering column they broke it in the most odd spot way underneath and to the left of the ignition?...

So I feel super lucky, and I will get it fixed and move on for sure. But I dont believe if they really wanted it they would have took it, i just dont think they knew a damn thing about stealing a car...luckily for me

Thanks for all the support guys! looks like buying the lift will have to go on hold now...at least for a week haha
Old 04-09-2009, 08:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn that sucks right here in NC, did you get new cylinder yet? looks like you are going to need the door repainted. You should make sure your deductible is low incase it happens again F*CKERS

Quick Reply: somebody really wanted my jeep...