Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Some of the reasons why we love JeePs

Old 12-06-2007, 04:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fishit
That could be a jeep commercial.

License it!
I agree, it is perfect just as it is!
Old 12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only In A Jeep
Old 12-10-2007, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

That is a good looking tj !
Old 12-10-2007, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

thats awesome, should be a tv commercial
Old 12-10-2007, 04:57 PM
JK Junkie

What a great vid!

My owner related story: Several years ago, I used to live in New Britain, CT (former hardware capital of the world) on the corner of a very busy street. Every winter, I'd watch during snowstorms as people would try to make it up the street, which was straight as an arrow, but had a decent incline at one section.

During bad snowstorms or icy conditions, cars would get stranded along the incline, and just spin their tires. I saw Subarus, pickup trucks, etc. get stuck, too. There was only 1 vehicle that would make it up the hill 100% of the time: Wranglers. I watched as the Wranglers would effortlessly cruise by other drivers that were stuck (this was not a section of town where you'd stop to lend a hand).

That was when I knew for sure that I someday wanted to own a Wrangler. I was also really impressed by the old YJ that a mechanic across the street from me would use to plow his property - that thing plowed countless feet of snow, and never seemed to have any trouble at all.

It's a Jeep thing - and we're lucky to have it working for us!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I can't watch this video anymore!! Makes me jealous that I don't have mine yet!!! Especially since we're suppose to get 6-8 inches on snow this weekend! Oh well, I guess I will just have to take out the wifes 4-runner and have some fun.

Quick Reply: Some of the reasons why we love JeePs