Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Some poser shots of my CARR Rota light bar lights

Old 02-04-2010, 11:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've only run them for a few minutes because I do not want to get pulled over by the police for having off road lights while being on regular streets. Trust me, I have the WORST luck.

However the battery situation is on my mind constantly... I have a lot of accessories plugged into the battery...

6 Hella lights. Hard wired GPS power cord, satellite radio power, CB power, ooga horn and winch. I'm super afraid if I ever ran into an emergency I would not be able to do much for long.

I've explained the situation to my wife and she understands the need for a dual set-up... but she has sticker shock when she saw how much those Optima batteries cost. I don't blame her... but I would feel so much better knowing my Jeep isn't going to die if I need to pull myself or someone else out of a hole in the dark.

Just Empty Every Pocket indeed!

Quick Reply: Some poser shots of my CARR Rota light bar lights