Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Some carniage from this saturday

Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics! Thanks! Sorry about the carnage........whoops.........I mean jeepnage. I bet no one ever stops you and asks if you ever actually use that Jeep off road.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

A HD Clutch = Heavy Duty Clutch which correct me someone if i'm wrong they don't make yet for a JK....I had to replace my clutch after a wheelin' trip and couldn't find one at least.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

cool pictures. I like that tent too.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Sweet pics! Now im going
Old 11-25-2008, 12:43 PM
JK Junkie

I think it looks good without the flare
Old 11-25-2008, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Seryoga
Whats an HD Clutch, and where do i get one?
Heavy Duty, They are still not sure If there is one out. I hope so though...
Old 11-25-2008, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mr. T
Good job serge. it's nothing a little duct tape won't fix. did you bring the flare home? or leave it there?
lol, yeah i did bring it home with me, now i just have to trim all of them.

Originally Posted by dlud51
A HD Clutch = Heavy Duty Clutch which correct me someone if i'm wrong they don't make yet for a JK....I had to replace my clutch after a wheelin' trip and couldn't find one at least.
Yeah i searched everywhere, and didn't find clutch kits anywhere.

Don't 05 and 06 TJ's have the same tranny as JK? Would the clutch for them work with a JK if its the same?

Originally Posted by JKrazed
You must haul a$$ when you offroad!
lol. I heard it making cracking noises, but i figured i will make it. Turns out i was wrong.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mikey's Rubi
Seriously...not cool. Sorry to hear about your Jeep but this is karma man. Wheel legally so those of us who care about the trails still have some to drive on in the future. I can't believe no one brought this up yet. Does JK-Forum not support legal wheeling? Blue Ribbon Coalition anyone?
Here is a quote from the forum rules:

In an effort to encourage responsible land and trail use, Project-JK.com will no longer allow photographs of Jeeps or other off-road vehicles to be posted here if they are shown to be clearly off-trail and/or glorifying their capabilities at the expense of the surrounding environment or landscape. Photographs of this nature and/or even comments describing such harmful activities in a positive light will be edited or deleted accordingly. If you see any photographs and/or comments describing inappropriate or questionable activities on land that you know to be protected or off limits to motorized vehicles, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know by clicking on the "Report Post" link (looks like an "!" mark) on the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Photographs taken on privately owned land will be subject to review and may be deleted at the discretion of the Administrator and without any prior notice.
Ok, where should i begin...

First of all, did you see me PROMOTING illegal wheeling? He asked, i answered, and i didn't even specify where that location is. The pics i've posted show my Jeep on my driveway, and not on illegal trail. The places i go to are mostly service roads and fire roads, most of them belong to rail roads and thats why they are illegal to be on. Their are not off-limits to the motorized vehicles, cause they where built for vehicles to drive on. Some places are illegal, simply cause we go after hours, and they close at sunset. All places i go to cops don't mind people wheeling there as long as no one does stupid stuff like driking, burning or breaking stuff. Sometimes they actually come up and watch people wheeling. Also all the trails i go to have been there for many years, and not made by me or any of my friends. There is actually a place where my neighbors father used to ride when he was young, which is 30 years ago. I don't cut/burn trees or bushes, and always take my trash out with me. So i do tread lightly, unlike some people i know.

Karma? ROFLMAO All i need is to get new plastic rivets for $20 and pop the fender back in. Comparing to $1200 clutch kit i had to get while LEGALLY wheeling. So i don't see how karma applies here.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wear it with pride.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There are some weekend I come home missing 2 or 3 fender flairs but there always in the back and get put back on.

Quick Reply: Some carniage from this saturday