Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

soft top noise ideas?

Old 03-15-2011, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgot to add a good one. Just came from a trip down the highway and remembered following a tractor trail at 3 or 4 car lengths significantly reduces noise at 60+mph
Old 03-15-2011, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

I installed the new header (myself) about 2 weeks ago...the wind noise is 95% gone and as an added benefit it rained yesterday and no leaks! It's actually so quiet now that i hear more noise from the rear windows zipper area than the header area.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by smooth68
I installed the new header (myself) about 2 weeks ago...the wind noise is 95% gone and as an added benefit it rained yesterday and no leaks! It's actually so quiet now that i hear more noise from the rear windows zipper area than the header area.
What header? Where did you buy it?
Old 03-16-2011, 06:43 AM
JK Newbie

BestTop makes a Sailcloth top that is amazing!!! I put one on my tj when my factory top got worn out and it was as quiet on the highway as it was on back roads....i know if yours is in good shape, its probally not worth going out to spend the money now, but when you replace it ...go sail cloth, trust me!
Old 04-20-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 74CJ5
Just turn up the stereo, that's what I do.
x2 on that, get that music bumpin and its no problem.

Quick Reply: soft top noise ideas?