Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

So you say snow is slick???

Old 01-19-2013, 03:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So you say snow is slick??? (video)

I got a new GoPro for Christmas and I was playing with it the other day. I made a short run during a snowstorm on this trail and then went back the next day when I filled this. We got about 6" and the only person who packed it down at all was myself making one trip in and out during the snow the day before. The is probably 10" total on the road. Here is a short clip of me trying to head up a small hill. For those who don't have the cold white stuff, speed it your friend.

Jeep JK heading up a snowy hill with the GoPro Hero3 - YouTube

Last edited by maine07jk; 01-19-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Here is a clip from the day before in the snow storm. The hill in the first video I am going down around 1:15 in this clip and back up where I got held up a bit around 2:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Beu2SADaEZQ

Last edited by maine07jk; 01-19-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool videos. I just got a hero 3 recently as well. What are you using to mount it to your Jeep?
Old 01-19-2013, 03:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Thank you! I have bene playing with different places to mount it. I bought the suction cup mount. As long as the surface is clean and smooth it will stick to it!

Quick Reply: So you say snow is slick???