Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SO funny haha

Old 12-30-2009, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's pretty good! Haha. Even better because of who's driving it. I'd be pissed if someone did that to me though.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

That took a lot of guts to do. Still funny as shit in the end.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:08 PM
JK Junkie

Looks like a good way to get your ass kicked.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:16 PM
JK Junkie

That kinda shit will get you killed around parts of NJ...
Old 12-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Former Member

That would be a funny Jackass-esque double prank, where the driver of the Diver's car sets up with the Jeep girl and she pulls a gun on him when he jumps in and they speed off and the guy shits his pants in fear.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SunburstSahara
If someone did that to me you can bet Id take off as fast as possible away from his buddies.

Then again if I was driving the vehicle he got out of..... I would have taken off too.
Dude your so right. I did this on spring break my senior year. There was a car full of girls and my buddies dared me. So i jump into their car and soon as the light turned green they flew past my buddies in the opposite direction and took me for a hour joy ride.....my buddies were freaking out calling me and shit....

The girls were hott though so i didnt mind and they enjoyed it....could have went far worse though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: SO funny haha