Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Snow in new orleans

Old 12-12-2008, 09:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's going to be -35c this week (that's pretty damn close to -35F too...), and we barely have 3" of snow. Pretty lame for this time of year!

Can't wait till it snows a ton... gotta do some "how deep can I go" tests!

I remember living in Vancouver when it snowed... same deal. It would snow 2" in a few hours, every kid in town would make a snowman, then it would all melt in another few hours. Strangely, the traffic mayhem lasted for hours and hours
Old 12-13-2008, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

haha, i live in maine, i get PLENTY of snow to play with the JK in..this is my first winter, and already im mad though..after that ice storm we had up here in new england, my freedom top is nothing but ice, and it wont melt off because the temps dropped. they'll go back up tomorrow, can't wait til its gone.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow, I would have been knee deep in it with the JK.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

yea it was awesome and so surreal. It was all gone before i got to go driving through it. It was gone to before my friends and i went to the levee too. we were gonna attempt to snow board on skim boards down it haha. I wish it had stayed longer maybe we will get lucky and itl come twice this year It was weird after that... im back in shorts the weather is so messed up.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
JK Super Freak

gotta score that extra cash when us southerners get snow.....making use of the winch when retards end up in the ditches!

Quick Reply: Snow in new orleans