Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

snorkel/roof rack or windshield light bar

Old 04-01-2011, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kongo/AEV

I have the Kongo Kargo Master rack and the AEV snorkel. I had to trim one part of the passenger's side bracket, but other than that it works fine, with either the ram or prefilter. Sorry I don't have better pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1009090726.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	145063Click image for larger version

Name:	0217100922.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	145064
Old 07-03-2011, 06:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Cedo Nulli
You're going to have to cut sheet metal with any snorkel, but the AEV snorkel doesn't require you to also have to move the battery and runs into the stock airbox.

If you're looking to just run a snorkel and lightbar, I'd look at the AEV snorkel with KMA Fabrications low-profile lightbar. They work fine together and both bolt up.

If you think you may want to add a roof rack later, I'd look at getting the AEV snorkel and a Gobi lightbar. Those two were practically made for each other and with the Gobi lightbar you can add the rest of the roof rack later.

There are a few other options...you could wait for Rugged Ridge to release their snorkel, it will work with their lightbar.

In my COMPLETELY BIAS opinion though, your best bet is the Gobi and AEV...that setup has not failed me.

Hi Cedo Nulli,

Do you need to add anything as Snokle was not fitted to the bold together with light bar?

Can you please post mor pictures at that point?

thanks Terry
Old 07-03-2011, 07:28 PM
JK Freak

Here is a pic of the AEV snorkel and TNT Cutsoms light bar.

Last edited by FrostByte; 07-03-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Quick Reply: snorkel/roof rack or windshield light bar