Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SNEEK PEEK @ EVO MFG New Product

Old 06-03-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GREEN-MACHINE
thats the flux capacitor,,,,,, i cant belive you showed it on the open internet
Problem is I don't think the 3.8L V6 can do the 88.8 MPH needed to activate it!!
Old 06-03-2011, 02:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice! Mine still works great with 40k miles, but when it goes that'll be a great way to keep it going.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:40 PM
JK Freak

I hope it's gonna be cheap casue if it's not I'm just gonna take mine apart myself when and if it stops workin and figure out a way to make something for myself,, It can't be all that difficult, it's just a simple push in pin thing or a bolt that you run in. the pricing on some of this stuff is just plain re-dic-u-less and I'm sure I'm not the only one in the boat that feels that way, but I'm usually the only one that will say something,,,
Old 06-03-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Simply put: Freakn awesome.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya we are very Happy With The EVO MFG "NO LIMIT sway bay disconnect" I have been Running the Air Version For the Last 3 years On EVO 1

Last edited by Evolution; 06-06-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Okay, here's a video that we made using our iPhone 4 that'll help give you a better idea of what you are looking at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6e9TH_QgwU Needless to say, for those of you with Rubicon e-discos that have long since stopped working, I think you'll be quite happy to know that this thing will be available for sale very soon.
Very excited about this... I want one and I'm glad I kept my Rubi Swaybar disconnect after it failed, just have to find it in the garage. Any pricing information yet ? Don't see it on the EVO site.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by HG07JKRubi
Very excited about this... I want one and I'm glad I kept my Rubi Swaybar disconnect after it failed, just have to find it in the garage. Any pricing information yet ? Don't see it on the EVO site.
Here is the release, should have all the info you are looking for...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...&highlight=evo
Old 06-08-2011, 07:54 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Andrew@EVOMFG
Here is the release, should have all the info you are looking for...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...&highlight=evo
Thanks Andrew...looks like a great product for those of us with failed Rubi swaybar motors !!!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Just installed

This was pretty easy to install. Took me about 2-3 min once I grabbed the tools. Have not got to take it out yet but flexed it on porch and worked great. Dont know about the little jam nut though. Dont plan on tightening and untightening on the trail. Finger tight seems fine to me. The knob assembly cant back all the way out, so its not like your going to lose it.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by Ed Grizzo
This was pretty easy to install. Took me about 2-3 min once I grabbed the tools. Have not got to take it out yet but flexed it on porch and worked great. Dont know about the little jam nut though. Dont plan on tightening and untightening on the trail. Finger tight seems fine to me. The knob assembly cant back all the way out, so its not like your going to lose it.
Yeah I think I was being genorous when I said it takes 10 minutes to install

Thanks
EVO...

Quick Reply: SNEEK PEEK @ EVO MFG New Product