Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Snapped my Trackbar in 2

Old 07-01-2010, 08:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Biff Malibu
What TF parts are made in the U.S.?
I doubt they will tell us that.

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
TeraFlex products are made in the USA and other countries.
What percentage of production parts are made in th USA?
Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well the bushings are made in Mexico. It says so right on them..
Old 07-01-2010, 08:18 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not tryin to take up for anyone, but....... The VAST majority of products we buy today are not made in the USA. Hell, haven't yall seen the Made in U.S.A. stickers and flags? Most are made in , you guessed it, China! Flip the keyboard over that your typin on on and post your findings. I think the OP has or is getting a new replacement of a better revised trackbar , China made or not, he's being taken care of by one of the most actively participating sponsors on here. If yall wanna start a USA vs. China made argument, please do so in the Anything and Everything section.Thank you.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:26 PM
JK Super Freak

I broke a jks track bar in two. They sent me out a new one and i sold it the second it showed up. spent 80 bucks and built my own out of DOM tubing heim joints. I also did the same with my drag link and had the tie rod done like that as well.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:46 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Hellbound13
Well the bushings are made in Mexico. It says so right on them..
I wonder how it's percieved in mexicans make it in the USA? Or how Americans make it in Mexico. Or that Americans are having it made in Mexico by American standards if it really makes a difference at all.What if mexicans that move to the US start an American company and have their products made in the US and Mexico?
Old 07-01-2010, 09:02 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by mkjeep
I wonder how it's percieved in mexicans make it in the USA? Or how Americans make it in Mexico. Or that Americans are having it made in Mexico by American standards if it really makes a difference at all.What if mexicans that move to the US start an American company and have their products made in the US and Mexico?
I couldn't care less where they are made. Someone asked so I answered the thread.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:08 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Hellbound13
I couldn't care less where they are made. Someone asked so I answered the thread.
No shit, me niether, I'm just drunk, haha
Old 07-01-2010, 09:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 07-02-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by highoctane
Lets all face it.... I started the controversy, but still i was sayin sum teraflex shit is badass i mean i was originally goin with them but sum1 changed my mind over this controversy right here ... To prove there shit is badass in some ways LOOK at JPTWINZ Jeep .. We have all seen it and honestly i can say that Jeep is probably one of the mist baddest jeeps on this site after my opinion on White Widows and LeftHands Jeeps... but i didnt choose Tera for the reason that other parts and specifics are made in other countries... u can see by this thread... there trackbar split in two. I'm not sayin that has anythin to do with American made or not, but if its made in Italy then its gunna take longer to get a new one and ur trackbar (the new one) might break in two on u again. I choose America cause its more convenient and i know the people (AMERICANS) and im a proud American myself. I support this nation with everything i got... not others.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

It is important for me to know where the stuff I'm buying is made.

Some companies will tell you, and some wont.

I prefer the companies that are open about what country their parts come from.

Quick Reply: Snapped my Trackbar in 2