Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Smittybuilt G.E.A.R. tailgate cover

Old 09-19-2010, 04:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been thinking about getting one of these, but it will cover all the cool stickers I have acquired. Some are irreplaceable

Last edited by GaMtnJk; 09-19-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stinkypete
Yep, it does. I have it also, and love it. Great for storing recovery gear. I've got the overhead console too, and just wish I could come up with enough useful stuff to fill all the pouches...
Cool, thanks!
Old 09-20-2010, 08:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by batherton87
Cheaperthandirt.com i love that site they have tons of stuff i own a lot of guns so i do a lot of shooting n that's where i started buying ammo n wat not then i discovered a lot of the other cool goodies they have like camping n survival gear..the shovel is the german trench tool $20 n comes wit the sheath in olive green..the panga machete is from them n its also $20 with the sheath
I have exactly the same shovel.... Realy tough one !!!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AVerlok
I have exactly the same shovel.... Realy tough one !!!
Yea very durable n 4 $20 u can't beat that!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very cool set up!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love it!

Also use their seatbacks

Old 09-21-2010, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just a thought! You might want to check your local concealed weapons laws, the reason I say this is because my son got a one for have a buck knife strapped to his roll bar.I'm just saying. But other thatn that they look awsome. I've been thinking of one myself, but lift and tires and wheels first.

Later
Old 09-21-2010, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 09 jk renegade
Just a thought! You might want to check your local concealed weapons laws, the reason I say this is because my son got a one for have a buck knife strapped to his roll bar.I'm just saying. But other thatn that they look awsome. I've been thinking of one myself, but lift and tires and wheels first.

Later
Haha yea thanks for looking out! Lucky for me PA is pretty lenient on that kinda thing so im good 2 go..n where i live a machete is nuthin my best friend keeps his guns in his truck at all times a 30-06 hangs in the back window n he has a setup in his center console for his 2 glock 45's..no way i would keep ne of my guns in the jeep wit the soft top on tho!

Quick Reply: Smittybuilt G.E.A.R. tailgate cover