Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Smittybilt XRC Multi Optional Design (M.O.D.) Pic REQ

Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Smittybilt XRC Multi Optional Design (M.O.D.) Pic REQ

I'm debating on purchasing the Smittybilt XRC Multi Optional Design (M.O.D.) with stinger and endplates, but haven't read any reviews on here about it or have i seen any pics with someone rocking it.. Did i miss a memo somewhere? I thought it looked pretty good

Thanks
Old 04-24-2012, 01:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do a search for a forum member named Pelikan...he's running with the XRC M.O.D with the Bullbar. I agree with you I think it's a sharp looking bumper, however, when I went to pull the trigger on it I was told the leadtime to receive it was 10-12 wks
If your planning on running with the Stinger, and don't want to wait just get the XRC Stinger bumper.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks, thats the first one i've seen on here that had the bumper on there. You were right it does look slick, I bought the mid with end caps to go along with the stinger and bumber. I have everything but got told 4-6 more weeks of waiting on the end caps. I am currently deployed, so i have time to wait on it aslong as it makes it before i get home i'm good with it.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt XRC Multi Optional Design (M.O.D.) Pic REQ