Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Smittybilt XRC front bumper installed today

Old 10-25-2010, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MoabBrink801
Did you have to cut the bottom of the front crossmember to make it sit flush ? My 2010 and my dads had to trim 1/4" to fit right
I didn't have to trim or drill anything. It fit perfectly. It was harder to get the stock pos off then to put the xrc on.

On a side note, what's the largest size fog lights you can install without interfering with the winch or winch bar?
Old 10-25-2010, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think 8-9"'s are supposed to fit.

Mine did not fit correctly on the bottom cross member, but Smittybilt said that was due to the unlimited cross member being slightly farther forward than the 2 door.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Mine went on with no problems. I found it much easier to install the winch on the bumper, then install the bumper. It will be really heavy, but its hard to reach inside the bumper to tighten the bolts propertly. Keep that in mind for later. I also made fogs out of the factory lenses and PVC caps.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks sick! The mud cover looks interesting also.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt XRC front bumper installed today