Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Smittybilt Stinger

Old 04-03-2010, 10:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smittybilt Stinger

Just ordered my Smittybilt SRC Stinger!! 4wd says they should be in by the 11th. I'm pumped and I'll definitely post pictures when it comes in and I get it on. I plan on putting a set of KC slimlites on it also.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:25 AM
JK Newbie

just my luck! i had been holding out for this bumper for months and i finally gave up a few days ago and ordered a different bumper.... and now it finally comes out. figures....

when you get it post up some pics!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Haha I've been trying to hold out as long as I could. I was a little hesitant in placing the order and paying for the bumper without it being in stock, but I did it anyways. They told me it would most definitely be in April 11th or a day or two after so I'm gonna shoot and hope for that What bumper did you end up ordering?
Old 04-03-2010, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

i ended up finding a smoking deal on the new style body armor bumper. i guess it worked out for the best. my wife hated the stinger (go figure!), so at least i won't have to hear her bitch about it every time she sees it.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jnorton1
any pics out their of this stinger on a jeep?
Here's the only pics I could find. One's just of the stinger itself and the other is the stinger on a TJ. Haven't seen it on anyone's Jeep on the forum. I'll definitely post pictures as soon as I get the bumper in!

Quick Reply: Smittybilt Stinger