Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Smittybilt SRCs installed, pics inside!

Old 07-23-2010, 08:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smittybilt SRCs installed, pics inside!

Sup fellas, got my Smittybilt SRCs in yesterday and got them put on. I'd read a few horror stories about the install, but with some coercion they went on fine. Fit was good and I really like the look. Can finally check a mod off the list. Here are some pics...

Old 07-23-2010, 08:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

that made me say "ooooo, nice!" How much did they set you back and how long did the install take? Could you do it by yourself or do you need to bring over your mooching friends to drink your 's?
Old 07-23-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pettym
that made me say "ooooo, nice!" How much did they set you back and how long did the install take? Could you do it by yourself or do you need to bring over your mooching friends to drink your 's?
Thanks! $226 shipped to my door, brand new. Install took about an hour maybe. You could do it by yourself, but it'd be a pain, 2 sets of hands really helps out with these.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great. I'm going to order mine next week for my 4 door.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm buying those next week. Can you pm me and let me know where you bought them from. I have not found them for that good of a price.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by JBoy
I'm buying those next week. Can you pm me and let me know where you bought them from. I have not found them for that good of a price.
I can get them for you for $235.99 shipped for the 4-door, and $225.99 for the 2-doors. Looks like a I have a bunch of sets available for both.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt SRCs installed, pics inside!