Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

silverstar headlights

Old 05-16-2009, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had silver stars on my last two vehicles and loved them, great improvement for the price. But a to people putting HID's into stock housings, it maybe brighter whiter light but your light pattern sucks!
Old 10-29-2010, 02:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeep2jk
I had silver stars on my last two vehicles and loved them, great improvement for the price. But a to people putting HID's into stock housings, it maybe brighter whiter light but your light pattern sucks!
+1 .
Old 10-29-2010, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

i went with the PIAA and they are much improved over stock
Old 10-29-2010, 05:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

I tried the Silverstars when I furst got my Jeep, because the factory lights where just a POS. They helped, but were limited because of the factory lens and housing. I got some IPFs (had them on my TJ) and have been really happy.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:43 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

LOL. Look at the dates on this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if a LOT of these earlier posters have also wised up and picked up a set of IPFs (which didn't exist for the JK back then).
Old 10-29-2010, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Running the Hella kit light set up from a non sponsor in PA. Very happy with the new lens and light out put. Had to aim em down some what.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
LOL. Look at the dates on this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if a LOT of these earlier posters have also wised up and picked up a set of IPFs (which didn't exist for the JK back then).
this is true i didnt catch that lol. good eye

Quick Reply: silverstar headlights