Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Sideswiped!

Old 10-19-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sideswiped!

Got sideswiped by a poland spring truck today... need a new driver side mirror, and a silver sahara wheel flare....

pics to follow, really trying to vent and get some more eyes on my parts cause!

someone with badass after market fenders and stock flares sitting in garage help!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:53 PM
JK Freak

Sorry about the accident..wish I could help. Im sure someone here has parts laying around. Right guys.. May-day May-day!!
Old 10-20-2010, 06:56 AM
JK Freak

See Pictures Below....this is a plea for parts! I'll pay for what you have, not looking for handouts, also where can I get high volume views for my part requests, seems like most people don't wander over to the classifieds area..! Ahhhh....pisssed!

Old 10-20-2010, 08:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by itsajeepthing
See Pictures Below....this is a plea for parts! I'll pay for what you have, not looking for handouts, also where can I get high volume views for my part requests, seems like most people don't wander over to the classifieds area..! Ahhhh....pisssed!

Can't help with parts, but there's no need to buy a new Sahara flare. You have no no damage to the upper flare, so Poland Spring just gave you a nudge to chop ya fenders.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 AM
bkw
JK Freak

There's a dude in IL selling a drivers side mirror (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...only-joliet-65).

Call your local junk/scrap yards. Silver is a very popular color for Saharas and I'd bet you'll find one local. If not, chop.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bkw
There's a dude in IL selling a drivers side mirror (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...only-joliet-65).

Call your local junk/scrap yards. Silver is a very popular color for Saharas and I'd bet you'll find one local. If not, chop.
BK did you chop your fenders ? you never replied about borrowing my grinder ? Here if you need.

Last edited by westchester; 10-20-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And the survey says??? You gonna chop those bad boys or what??? Wish i could help out with parts, but its good your jeep didn't take too much damage. As well, it is very good you are ok.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

Got sideswiped by a poland spring truck today... need a new driver side mirror, and a silver sahara wheel flare....

pics to follow, really trying to vent and get some more eyes on my parts cause!

someone with badass after market fenders and stock flares sitting in garage help!
Didn't you get Poland drivers info?? You shouldn't have to pay to fix someone else's mistake. Make them replace it (with factory parts of course).
Old 10-20-2010, 11:11 AM
JK Freak

How much should a body shop charge to repaint a part like that....

I'm not quite ready to chop em, the truck is still so new, and I have some other modding plans before that....33s, diff covers, discos, leveling.... I don't particularly love the chop look....
Old 10-20-2010, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

How much should a body shop charge to repaint a part like that....
In my previous silver Sahara I had a similar situation where another car hit my rear fender while backing out. It looked very similar to yours. I got a couple quotes around $300 to repaint that one flare.