Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Shrockworks Rear Tire Carrier

Old 11-24-2008, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

these are so nice, i just wish it didnt have shrockworks laser cut into the bumper..
Old 12-01-2008, 06:40 PM
JK Super Freak

The missing pieces were supposed to ship out to me today. Thanksgiving prolonged it a bit but as long as I get them I'll be happy. I still like the set-up but have not tried the recovery points.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow. That's a nice looking bumper and tire carrier. I don't think that I ever really looked at Shrockworks close enough.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by doc307
The missing pieces were supposed to ship out to me today. Thanksgiving prolonged it a bit but as long as I get them I'll be happy. I still like the set-up but have not tried the recovery points.
By the way, hats off the Screamin Lizard and Shrockworks. Received the missing pieces and installed everything. Love the tire carrier, you would not believe how easy the tailgate moves without that 35 hanging on it.

Quick Reply: Shrockworks Rear Tire Carrier