Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your XHD Aluminum front bumper Pics

Old 02-17-2012, 08:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your XHD Aluminum front bumper Pics

Hey all, anyone out there have the XHD Aluminum front bumper installed? If so please show'em!!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 PM
JK Newbie

curious also. anyone?
Old 03-11-2012, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also curious?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:07 AM
JK Newbie

Default XHD aluminum

Does anyone know why the aluminum XHD not so popular yet? There are a couple of online stores that carry it but not available on the major aftermarket vendors. The weight savings is huge! I would like to see a full end cap option added beside the stubby ends currently sold. I'm sure as soon as I get this system from Rugged Ridge, all of the other brands will have their alum. versions out, just my luck.
Any thoughts?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hello,

Is the Aluminum Front bumper.....

Old 06-19-2012, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Looks great. I see it at AutoAnything and on Ebay. Where did you get yours? I am planning on getting this bumper and putting RoadMaster tow bar brackets in place of the D-Ring mounting plates when I tow it. Anyone see any issues with that?
Hud
Old 08-03-2012, 12:08 PM
JK Newbie

Just ordered my alum XHD front bumper. Gonna try to install it by myself. Anyone have any tips?
Old 08-09-2012, 01:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm really considering ordering this bumper too. Keep us posted when you get it and pictures too
Old 09-05-2012, 06:10 PM
JK Newbie

Well, I installed the bumper and it was a lot harder than I expected. The problem was the electric sway bar disconnect on the Rubicon. It is in the way when you need to get to the bolts from the backside to screw on the nuts.

For one bolt I had to get my 8 year old son to reach his much smaller hand in to hold a nut.

I am really happy with the bumper, but now have to figure out how to make my jeep towable again.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hudweiser
Well, I installed the bumper and it was a lot harder than I expected. The problem was the electric sway bar disconnect on the Rubicon. It is in the way when you need to get to the bolts from the backside to screw on the nuts.

For one bolt I had to get my 8 year old son to reach his much smaller hand in to hold a nut.

I am really happy with the bumper, but now have to figure out how to make my jeep towable again.
Glad to hear you like it. Been waiting on your reply. Just need some pictures now. No D-rings?

Quick Reply: Show your XHD Aluminum front bumper Pics