Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your window tint, trying to decide on %

Old 08-31-2009, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sharrko
Here is mine. Just did it yesterday and i can not roll the windows yet.
I am somewhat happy with the results. I just need to go back and have them shorten the front window tint. It was suposed to go only 2 1/2" to right above where the rearview mirror is attached to the windshield. But they went bellow that line to where the film is about 5".
Other then that it looks great. Cost $250 which includes a discount for a returning customer.

Quick question I just bought 09 Sahara Unlimited hard top, Is the hard top tinted at 20%, aslo is the back windows tinted as well 20%, So basically all i would need is the 2 frionts done?

Quick Reply: Show your window tint, trying to decide on %