Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your Wet Okole seat covers!

Old 09-18-2010, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your Wet Okole seat covers!

I am in need of some quality seat covers... 2010 JK 4 door and have a dog and a toddler that are determined to not keep the cloth seats clean....that and I actually like using my Jeep for what it was meant and am not a big fan of permanently crudding up the seats.

I'm debating on what color choice to get and if I'm sure I want the Wet Okole...

I'd love to see your seat covers! Preferably on Black JKs w/ Gray interior.

Thanks in advance,

SD
Old 09-22-2010, 01:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd really like to see some too. I have Mopar covers but they really don't fit very snug. I'm looking for some covers that look they have been upholstered to the seats. I'm sure Wet Okole would be the way to go but has anyone had any experience with Coverking or Rugged Ridge?
Old 09-22-2010, 01:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine just came in. They are very thick on the top and fit like a glove. Very well crafted and comfortable. I was undecided about colors and finally decided on the all black with the full red piping. This was a birthday gift from the wife. I love em!!!

Some people have said they make your back sweat. I dont know yet as its to FN hot to take the top off.

Last edited by YingYang; 09-22-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good, I am thinking about some of these for mine and look forward to more pics.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:27 PM
JK Newbie

Old 09-22-2010, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

damn, coulda used some of these today....
as im sure many of you do, when its this time of year in the south, you watch weather reports religiously when you've got the top off....

so the weather report says sunny and clear 0% precipitation....
and of course, i get caught in a shower on my way to an interview.... ruined my shirt and everything... but i felt like a kid again... it was too fun.
Luckily i have leather interior so the water just wiped off as soon as i got in a garage.... but still, i'd rather not go through that again.
these seat covers look legit.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:08 PM
JK Junkie

XJEEPGIRLX I love those colors but don't think they will look good in my Yellow Emma! Sigh...I don't know what colors to get. Keep it tame and get ones that are close to factory...or go with something with asome yellow in 'em...
Old 09-23-2010, 02:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Love Monkey
XJEEPGIRLX I love those colors but don't think they will look good in my Yellow Emma! Sigh...I don't know what colors to get. Keep it tame and get ones that are close to factory...or go with something with asome yellow in 'em...
I thought about going with the red center, then thought about the grey center, then just said for about 2 years before going with the all black with a hint of red. Only problem for you going that route is that I dont think yellow is a piping option
EDIT: Just checked, as long as you have an all black and pick the full piping option there are multiple color options for the piping.

I have wanted the Wet Okole since as long as I can remember. Now that I finally have them to protect my seats I find myself trying to protect my Wet Okole's. LOL

Last edited by YingYang; 09-23-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:19 AM
JK Newbie

Looks good...
Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 AM
bkw
JK Freak

I've owned two sets of Okoles for my trucks and for the OP, I'd recommend something else if you have a dog since the neoprene seems to catch every single hair. The Iggee's were pretty popular in the TJ forums and I've seen them, but never owned a set.

To the guy who posted about getting wet to his interview. When the neoprene gets wet, it tends to puddle which wouldve made you even more soaked.

Quick Reply: Show your Wet Okole seat covers!