Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your splash guards!!!!! (dare I ask)

Old 07-25-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your splash guards!!!!! (dare I ask)

Show your splash guards if you have them....don't be shy
Old 07-25-2010, 08:03 PM
JK Newbie

Like these?

Sorry, really truck is really dirty and dusty, they are normally black. I put them on after I put on my wheel spacers and they really made a huge improvement on the amount of mud and rocks that flew into the side of the Jeep.

Last edited by wranglerdave; 07-25-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

LOL, you'd think at first this would be a rediculous thread but in a lot of states you need flaps down to like the mid-tire area if you are lifted, so I hear. A guy a while back wrote up a thread cause he was pissed for getting a ticket for not having mud flaps with his lift.

I myself don't have em' but I did add the factory side steps as you see above to also block mud and crap from being flicked up. they work great for that. I figured those flaps might get caught on a rock and get ripped off, I don't know that for sure though.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

However i have been impressed by them withstanding quite a bit of abuse on the trail, but they won't last long if you plan on wheeling your Jeep. They just look bad on the front.. the rear is understandable.

Quick Reply: Show your splash guards!!!!! (dare I ask)