Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your Silver

Old 06-26-2007, 05:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She Dose Look Nice
Old 06-26-2007, 06:03 AM
JK Super Freak

just hook me up with your girl one day for some ink lol....noproblem ill do it again if you want i like installing stuff

Originally Posted by Mr. T
i am in looooove
thanks again for all of your help on that one, Will. I owe you BIG time.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:06 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How do you like those mirrors? They look like the outlaw ones... ?
Old 06-26-2007, 06:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mr. T
2) the nylon tipped screws didn't exactly spare my paint on the hinges. primer is close to graystone, so, not noticeable, but still. Could be my fault for "overtightening
you should try some electrical tape probally better on a back one like mine but might help with the paint and the vibrations
Old 08-02-2007, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

It has been a while since any new silver JK's had been posted...and I wanted to show off the new lift

Old 08-02-2007, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by terrahawk
Which lift do you have?
It is a Full Traction 3" Ultimate lift. 35" Toyo's and 17x9 Procomp 1089s. I am loving the lift so far. ESP is giving me some grief but hopefully I can get that worked out.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:55 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Rubicon Express 2" & 1.5" Spidertrax Spacers.

Good Morning, some people asked me to post this up so here goes.

Nothing extreme as this is my daily driver and i need to keep it streetable for the spousal unit as well. I am not a rock crawler or what i would even remotely consider a hard core offroader. Woods, logging trails (which can be terrible) the hill covered family farm, streams & fields to get to fishing & hunting spots etc.

Once i get the rubber replaced, better rocker protection, and a winch bumper combo it will be nearly perfect for my applications.

Specs.
  • 2" Rubicon Express Budget Boost with shocks.
  • Teraflex adjustable front trackbar
  • Teraflex adjustable rear trackbar
  • JKS Quicker Disconnects
  • Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers.
I made these clickable thumbs, so if your interested, click away, if not, click on by.

Before:

After:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before:

After:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, because i know someone is going to ask. I would.

Wheel protrusion from fenders with stock 17" Sahara wheels & Goodyear SRA's using the 1.5" Spidertrax spacers.
(God i NEED new tires!)

Before Lift & Spacers:

After Lift & Spacers:

Special thanks:

WayofLife: What can I say? Without your vision for this website and your persistence in keeping it on track to see it through to fruition, I would be stumbling around in the dark trying to figure out what to do next. Thanks man, seriously.

David @ Northridge4x4: Great prices and super fast shipping. You’re at the top of my list for future additions. Thanks Dave!

Tom @ Spidertrax. Absolutely awesome customer service & support, a business that is run like a business should be run, Thank you Tom!

Let the Mods continue!

There is always... one... more... Mod!

Edit: As i said above, there is another mod... Or three...

Shrockworks stubby & KC fogs, KC Rally windshield lights on Mopar braketry, 33x12.5/R17 Cooper STT's...

and everforward...

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 02-20-2008 at 06:04 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:15 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Good Morning, some people asked me to post this up so here goes.

Nothing extreme as this is my daily driver and i need to keep it streetable for the spousal unit as well. I am not a rock crawler or what i would even remotely consider a hard core offroader. Woods, logging trails (which can be terrible) the hill covered family farm, streams & fields to get to fishing & hunting spots etc.

Once i get the rubber replaced, better rocker protection, and a winch bumper combo it will be nearly perfect for my applications.

Specs.
  • 2" Rubicon Express Budget Boost with shocks.
  • Teraflex adjustable front trackbar
  • Teraflex adjustable rear trackbar
  • JKS Quicker Disconnects
  • Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers.
I made these clickable thumbs, so if your interested, click away, if not, click on by.

Finally, because i know someone is going to ask. I would.

Wheel protrusion from fenders with stock 17" Sahara wheels & Goodyear SRA's using the 1.5" Spidertrax spacers.
(God i NEED new tires!)

Special thanks:

WayofLife: What can I say? Without your vision for this website and your persistence in keeping it on track to see it through to fruition, I would be stumbling around in the dark trying to figure out what to do next. Thanks man, seriously.

David @ Northridge4x4: Great prices and super fast shipping. You’re at the top of my list for future additions. Thanks Dave!

Tom @ Spidertrax. Absolutely awesome customer service & support, a business that is run like a business should be run, Thank you Tom!

Let the Mods continue!

There is always... one... more... Mod!

Looks Great Happy!

...Black is still better

I just had to say it in the silver thread!
Old 08-27-2007, 04:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any other Silver around? Come on show us some more!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

Mine is ordered. Called the sales guy today to find out where it's at in production....he said they haven't picked it yet, so it's still on the waiting list. He's going to keep checking and once it's picked, he told me it will be 3 weeks to deliver. This waiting game sux! Got the dual top but by the time I get it, it will probably be October and I won't be able to pull the top and doors off.

I have a quick question.....is the warranty void if you install a 3.5 lift? With this lifetime warranty on the drive line, I don't want to void it by installing something on the drive line.

As soon as I get it, I'll be postin' up some photos asap!

Quick Reply: Show your Silver