Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your rear armor

Old 09-22-2010, 06:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redx08
Homemade Rear bumper and corners. The rear bumper is about to be redone to have less hanging off.
Hey redx08, you want to fab up another set and send em to me, without the lights cutout?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Super Freak

And speaking of tight trails, and not trying to hijack my own thread, but does anyone know where to get the clips for the front fender that holds the fender on to the body? Had a little issue last time out and now my front flare flaps int he wind....
Old 09-23-2010, 03:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joneszj
And speaking of tight trails, and not trying to hijack my own thread, but does anyone know where to get the clips for the front fender that holds the fender on to the body? Had a little issue last time out and now my front flare flaps int he wind....
How many do you need ? I’ve got a couple still intact. I put steel tube fenders on (Warrior again, got 'em cheap), but when pulling the chopped stock fenders off, the clips break very easily.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Eternal ***erator

Check this thread: Need a source for stock JK plastic fender mounting clips chrysler is too expensive

I dont have rear armor, but if i could build a dream list for putting 37's on then it would include the Poison Spyder Crusher fenders and corners all the way around. I think they look SWEET!

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 09-23-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey redx08, you want to fab up another set and send em to me, without the lights cutout?
It would cost to much.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by qqq
river raiderAttachment 90267
Is this your vehicle? If so do you have specs on the rig?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We just installed Poison Spyder crusher corners on Piratekitty's JK..... gnoll also got a set

Old 09-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by UGOTKERN
We just installed Poison Spyder crusher corners on Piratekitty's JK..... gnoll also got a set

I love the look of the round taillights
Old 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by UGOTKERN

Man those look good. I may have to make the trip over to Jersey when I order these for you guys and gnoli to help me put these on. Looks awesome.

I'm surprised how well the 4 door corners fit the 2 door.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man those look good. I may have to make the trip over to Jersey when I order these for you guys and gnoli to help me put these on. Looks awesome.

I'm surprised how well the 4 door corners fit the 2 door.
Actually we're in Maryland and gnoll is in NY. If you are going to the Quadratec event on October 2nd you can see ours in person. OUt of all the corners I've seen in person the Poison Spyder's are the best. The 2 door version is going to be released in a couple of months.... but as you can see the 4 door model fits very well.....

Quick Reply: Show your rear armor