Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your Pitt Bull Rockers!!

Old 07-12-2011, 03:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
Wonder how the treadwear is.
I have had mine a year and a half of daily driving and wheeling and I would say they are about half spent. There is 6 little steps on the side of some of the lugs and my 4th steps are just dissapearing.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:24 PM
JK Super Freak

are there any 2 drs out there running these tires?
Old 07-12-2011, 07:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DIRT MONKEY

The only complaint I got about the aggressive tread ware is they throw Big Clumps! Make sure nobody's standing too close. LOL
Soft on the skinny pedal. Barely even have to air down for rock too.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
JK Freak

God those tires look mean as hell.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

they must be great on snow but what about ice? im very interested in these bad boys but ice is an issue for me...
Old 07-13-2011, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

bump anyone?
Old 07-14-2011, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default pitt bull vs. mud grappler

i have the nitto mud grapplers and i am thinkng about getting the pitt bulls when mine wear out (witch shouldn't be that long) and i was wondering how the pitt bulls did off road compared to the mud grapplers
Old 07-14-2011, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robo_tn
i have the nitto mud grapplers and i am thinkng about getting the pitt bulls when mine wear out (witch shouldn't be that long) and i was wondering how the pitt bulls did off road compared to the mud grapplers
No idea about the nitto's, but the Rockers are just unreal on rock. I had my 35's aired down to 11lbs for a fat patch, tried them at 14lbs and just as good.

I even did a trail clean-up last weekend and didn't bother airing down and they still just kept on going.

No issues in mud either with that aggressive tread
Old 07-14-2011, 08:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superjk10
they must be great on snow but what about ice? im very interested in these bad boys but ice is an issue for me...
The radial rockers only really came out this past spring, so I don't know if anyone can really comment on snow/ice.

I've heard from the bias-ply guys that the rockers performed just fine in Canadian winters though.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Coley
The radial rockers only really came out this past spring, so I don't know if anyone can really comment on snow/ice.

I've heard from the bias-ply guys that the rockers performed just fine in Canadian winters though.
I have had my rocker RADIALS for almost a year and a half, Ice is not there strong point they have too big of a contact patch but that being said I daily drove mine here in northern canada with 8 months of winter and they were decent... but snow... air them down to 15psi or lower and they will take you where you want.... until you get hung up and the dig instead or propel

Quick Reply: Show your Pitt Bull Rockers!!