Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your muffler/catback and let me know what u think

Old 10-13-2010, 12:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So? Is the link it?
Old 10-13-2010, 01:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yes that is the off road one
Old 10-13-2010, 03:07 AM
JK Junkie

Don't buy it from there hit Dave up at http://www.northridge4x4.com/ and see what he can do for you now, he's actually having a sale until Friday... And spend the extra loot and go Stainless Steel it'll outlast the vehicle. the black only comes with a one year warranty and will eventually rust out over time.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TCOH
I heard the Corsa DB on a Jk with a paxton supercharger, it sounded great and they claim no "drone" with either soft or hard top. It is kind of expensive but until I hear others is on the top of my list if I ever switch. Anyone on here have a corsa exhaust?
They have the corsa sound on the website and i don't think thats a JK they have as the sound. It sounds more like a V8. What companies will do to sell a product. I do like the dual exhaust they have though. I haven't researched the price on one but i'm thinking its pretty expensive.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 PM
JK Newbie

Just installed. Awesome. Thanks guys

Quick Reply: Show your muffler/catback and let me know what u think