Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

show your LoD Bumpers and Rock Rails!

Old 03-28-2009, 03:07 PM
db1
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It shouldn't be a month or two wait when you're told a week and a half.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure where the negative comments are being read at, but I can vouch for their quallity. And, having been to their facility here in Indiana, I can assure you that they are working as fast as they can to get quallity stuff out and not just send out crap. I think, besides Chris, there are only 1 or 2 other guys working to build these, so you know they're working hard.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to hear all of you screaming out your happiness with LOD. Honestly, have surfed this forum and found some threads that discuss the challenges of their quality and customer service (especially when problems came up). Based on all your input, I'm thinking that LOD was probably a young company and went through the normal QA problems associated with new companies that are trying to establish themselves. It's a balance between quality and quantity... and the pressure is on when the orders are pouring in! Now a bit more established and mature, sounds like they've got everything under control.

Didn't mean to fire the red star cluster... only trying to get up-to-date feedback before throwing $1500+ on the table.

Gonna call LOD on Monday and see if we can do a setup like WOL's!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's all good. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:05 PM
JK Junkie

I ordered their mid-width today after waiting 3+ months for Shrockworks. Everytime I've called over the last 4 weeks they've told me 3-4 more weeks. The last time was this past Friday, 3-4 weeks....again. I will be canceling my order on Monday and ordered the LOD and Powerplant from Northridge4x4, great customer service.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Here is the first JK aftermarket bumper that I really liked. I was bummed that they stopped making them before I bought one, but lucked out when Doojer bought his new LoD bumpers. I still like this bumper the best of all of the ones I have seen. Now I just need a winch to fill the hole. (Sorry for the crappy pictures. The camera was just about to die.)

Old 03-29-2009, 10:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
really?? while they did have some issues a couple of years ago, i haven't heard of anyone give them anything less than stellar remarks about their quality and customer service or at least, for the past year or so. if you're so afraid of buying from them, buy from northridge4x4.
I bought my front bumper from northridge.com, I got it quickly and the quality of the bumper is excellent. It installed easily and it is well manufactured. I don't know about their service, since I never had an issue. I give LoD two thumbs up on quality.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:04 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JamieCox
Good to hear all of you screaming out your happiness with LOD. Honestly, have surfed this forum and found some threads that discuss the challenges of their quality and customer service (especially when problems came up). Based on all your input, I'm thinking that LOD was probably a young company and went through the normal QA problems associated with new companies that are trying to establish themselves. It's a balance between quality and quantity... and the pressure is on when the orders are pouring in! Now a bit more established and mature, sounds like they've got everything under control.

Didn't mean to fire the red star cluster... only trying to get up-to-date feedback before throwing $1500+ on the table.

Gonna call LOD on Monday and see if we can do a setup like WOL's!!!
I did a ton of research on LoD and I found no negative comments about them before I purchased. I received my front middy bumper in 10 days. I think some folks might be getting confused with Shrockworks, high quality, but really really long waits.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here is my front, but my sliders are still in the house waiting for install. I have nothing but good things to say about LOD and Chris has been great to work with!

Old 03-29-2009, 02:30 PM
JK Newbie

This must have been old, even if i am pretty new to THIS forum, but it seems to me and everyone else that LoD has been making some pretty great quality bumpers!! great bumpers everyone. why is it that i see more of the shortys than the reg./ mid-width bumpers?

Quick Reply: show your LoD Bumpers and Rock Rails!