Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SHOW (your fav) & TELL (your best)

Old 02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHOW (your fav) & TELL (your best)

So I have come across some pretty cool Jeep stories/pics on this site, but I just wanted to see what everyones FAVOURITE personal story is..

who has the best Jeep story?
and who has the coolest Jeep pic?!

LET'S SEE EM JEEP BABY JEEP!

I'll start off with my fav Jeep story, which is actually in fact the reason why I bought a JK...

I was on a vacation to visit my buddy in SoCal (Fountain Valley) when I took my first ride in a JK. My buddy worked at the Jeep Dealership there, and he has a ton of mods done to his Jeep.

We went offroading one night at about 1AM, can't remember the name of the trail, but when he turned his Xenon's on and I could see what he was about to climb, I almost jumped out of the window... i thought i was going to die... I've been on some pretty cool rollercoasters, but NOTHING compared to that!

We climbed this rank hill, extremely rough trail and got some dirty trail scars on his stonewhite X.. and when we got to the top, as I'm shaking (and changing my boxers) he looks at me and says

"And that was just in 2 wheel"

And that was when I knew I was hooked. I went home and within a month was the proud new owner of a 2008 Sahara Unlimited.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:15 PM
JK Newbie

My Jeep on the first day I got it (couldn't help but take the doors off), and again with my other vehicle, 2008 Chrysler 300.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	15-07-09_1840.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	36961   Click image for larger version

Name:	29-07-09_1820.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	36962  
Old 02-10-2010, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

As much as I am probably going to regret posting this, I will add to the stories.. I have wanted a Wrangler for about 8 years and finally bought one April '09. This is the part that I am probably going to get s#*t for, but when I first bought it I had not mustered the balls to take it out, and as my fiance' would say "drive it like a Jeep." It was not my daily driver then and it stayed in the garage when it was raining. So onto the story.. One sunny Ohio day (yes they are few and far between) I was out for a drive and saw a Bayliner boat that had a "For Sale" sign on it sitting at the bottom of someone's driveway. I could tell that the boat was not in very good shape, but I stopped and looked at anyway. I got closer to the boat and spent about two seconds looking at it and knew it was a full on POS. I got back in my Jeep and was backing out and I hit something. I got out to look at the damage and I hit the f-in' mailbox. It was just a metal mailbox on a wood post, but the mother f#%$^*g post was set in concrete. I hit it on the right rear between the taillight and the spare and also creased the bumper. I know there are a lot of guys on here that are going to say "Who f-in' cares." I got back in my Jeep that I had waited 8 years to own and was pissed off beyond words. Then I noticed my odometer and it read... 666... I just laughed at the sign of the devil and drove home. I got home, got on the computer, ordered one black and one silver JK sticker. A few days later they got here and I put them over the dent and you would never know that the dent was there. Some would be happy to know, I have since changed my ways and now the Jeep is my daily driver and I just got home from out wheelin' in the snow. I will probably never drive anything but a Jeep...

Quick Reply: SHOW (your fav) & TELL (your best)