Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your EBAY goodies

Old 04-10-2009, 01:30 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have got many great deals over the years on ebay. There are still deals to be had, just more BS, junk, stores, and nigerians. Take your time and you can get some great stuff like my famous $250 mygig w/navi. New in the box!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by capt scotty
I bought my first chrome fire extiquister at an auto parts store for $60.00 "closeout price"

I found the other one on EBAY. My winning bid was $20.00 shipped. Now whether it will work when I need it might be another story.
I have also bought some hat pins for my Jeep and Porsche that I have not found anywhere else.
A deal on the extinguisher can be had from Aim Industries. In fact, alot of dealers sell rebranded AIM extinguishers. Here's the chrome kind streetridepro.com/product_info.php?products_id=5040. They're only $24.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there are still some nice deals floating around. One has to be patient willing to wait until the deal suits you. I have watched items for six months before making a purchase. I also like bids that end in the middle of the night eastern time. Seems to be less last second bidding wars.

I have found some much better deals on the various jeep boaards lately and also craigslist..

I am looking for a few items now and not having great luck.

On one of the boards I just got a 10,000 lb winch for $100. Only needed some wiring repairs and now as good as new.

Got some Rubicon rock rock slider,, now selling them as I got a killer deal I think on a prototype set. will let ya know next week.

I am not afraid of e-bay yet, just visit less often.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:19 PM
JK Freak

I just got brake lines for $120! All 4 in red.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

YES, you can score a deal on ebay.

I got my MOPAR, (rebadged Rubicon Express) 4.5 inch Long Arm Kit on ebay for $1625.00 shipped. The dealer cost on this lift is $4380.00 It came to me brand new, still sealed up in the Mopar Box on a pallet.

I have also bought an antique big block engine, a Corvette, sold some mountain bikes, sold a copule of Corvettes, and a bunch of other odds and ends, and have never had any major issues that couldn't be resolved.

Be smart, patient, take your time, check feedback and with a bit of luck... ebay can still be a great place to do business. Though you do need to be careful... many a people have gotten the whool pulled over their eyes!

best,
livin

Quick Reply: Show your EBAY goodies