Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your Crush

Old 06-19-2012, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redman333
Nice jeep. How do you like those doors?
Thanks.

The doors are good and bad.

Good...
Nice and light so they are great for pulling off and throwing in the back. They keep the rain out fairly well out and the cold summer night air.

Bad...
Noise level is okay with top down but for some reason when the top is up and it is a little windy, they are very noisy at highway speeds. You can twist and bend them to fit better, but still noisy.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rocjeepn
Figured I should join the thread as well. Here is our Unlimited Crush Sport. Kinda going in a different direction than most with this color. Not many changes yet. Removed the stock decals on the side cowl, removed Jeep logo from front. Installed Jeep logos on the side cowls. Flipped the taillights. Purchased a painted "White" Hard top to replace the stock black. Wife's idea on this one, but I dig it. Currently adding some Crush color to the inside, along the lines of another one on this tread, but in different area. More changes coming as the money is available. Will keep you posted...
Kind of looks like a giant creamsicle with the white top on there.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MOPWR2U

I think it's a pretty cool look. Needs white wheels to match the top.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hallogram
Some before and after photos. Only swapped the rims but what a difference. Maybe by fall to get lift and new tires. For now, I think this is a nice upgrade.
The offset alone is worth the upgrade, even with keeping stock rubi tires...
How are the tires doing on the wider rims? I was told by my dealer that you can't put stock tires on 9" wheels.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Default 9" Rims with Stock Tires

They ride fine. Commute is 35 miles round trip and today everything felt great. The wider stance from the offset and wider rim provide, what I can feel, would be described as more "stability". Not a "squishy" as before. Could be the side wall being more straight. Not sure.

I don't think Discount would have installed them if there was an issue. Time will tell. I only plan to run for a while like this anyhow. My buddy at work rode with -12 (4.5" offset) for 8 months before getting the 35" Kevlars. No issues.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MOPWR2U
I agree it gives it a totally different look. We have something else planned for the wheels.. but I do think old school white wagon wheels might look kinda cool. I do like the Crush and Black look, but everyone is running that and it kinda reminds me of Harley Davidson.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rocjeepn
Purchased a painted "White" Hard top to replace the stock black. Wife's idea on this one, but I dig it. Currently adding some Crush color to the inside, along the lines of another one on this tread, but in different area. More changes coming as the money is available. Will keep you posted...
Rocjeepn, I really dig that white top! I have owned a couple of CJ's from the 70's and white soft tops where the only color that you could get back in the 60-70's. Very cool looking color combo brother!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Really nice rigs on here! The more I look through this thread, the more I kick myself for not being a Forum member sooner and getting the notice that this color would be coming out. If I had the $$$ I would trade up for a Crush 2DR 6spd in a heartbeat! On a positive note, I enjoy my '12 Flame Red and will wait patiently for an opportunity! Keep posting pics!
Old 06-24-2012, 07:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

[/ATTACH]ATTACH=CONFIG]333441[/ATTACH]
Crush with Trektop NX
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Optimized-Jeep with Softop 022.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	333440   Click image for larger version

Name:	Optimized-Jeep with Softop 032.jpg
Views:	309