Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your Auxilary fuse blocks!

Old 05-08-2010, 09:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your Auxilary fuse blocks!

i need a fuse block and im not sure which one to buy or where to mount it. lets see some of your ideas
Old 05-08-2010, 11:02 PM
JK Jedi

I'm going to get a Blue Sea fuse block and mount in a waterproof case. Still trying to figure out where I'm going to put it.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's my setup, just put it behind the glovebox. Its a blue sea 12 fuse box. Ive got a switch on the dash to flick a relay and turn the whole box on. Then I have put a 12channel wireless switch box with remote to control everything else(so i dont have 12 switches on the dash). works perfect and keeps it up off the floor. The duse box powers two front footwell leds, console leds and rear leds. I have also got 3 12v sockets behind the dash for my iphone charger, CB radio and a spare one in the back.

Last edited by scotlandjk; 05-09-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have one of the blue sea's as well and have it tucked behind my passenger side Kilby Panel to provide power to the 12v outlets and the led cabin lighting back there. Kind of being under-used at the moment.

Quick Reply: Show your Auxilary fuse blocks!