Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

SHOW YOUR 37's

Old 05-06-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blkpearl
i accept donations will or will work for jeep parts

x2 on that
Old 05-07-2008, 04:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Here is the game, I give you 12k in play money, and the best build that I feel is going to be a jeep that somebody would love to buy get to name it, and gets credit for the build on My Web site, and I will also have a prize for that builder, tell you what, I am going to post this under Modified section, and have a prize for that builder, but you have to price this out, including estimating labor, hows that, sounds like fun?
Ok i re-did it!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey blkpearl, I was curious how many times you wheeled your rig, how hard you wheeled it, nad what kind of terrain you wheeled it on(rocks, mud, etc.)? I not sure wether to run 37's or 35's because i dont want to ruin my Jeep to where i can't drive it. I would probaly be getting a Dana 44 anywhere between 6 months to a year after. And i may wheel it 5-6 times before summer hits again! Thanks

Quick Reply: SHOW YOUR 37's