Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us your....WEDDING?!?!?!

Old 08-21-2007, 04:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Piginajeep;156167]
[IMG]QUOTE]

Uhm, a jeep and a cemetary for your wedding pics. Not saying it is bad, just and odd combo.

Mark

Last edited by Piginajeep; 11-19-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:50 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by ColoradoJeep06
Uhm, a jeep and a cemetary for your wedding pics. Not saying it is bad, just and odd combo.

Mark

that was the day after my wedding, it poured down rain after the ceremony... and the Jeep wouldnt run that day either

the cemetarys in my backyard. the photographer was suppose to edit the headstones out... it never happened
Old 08-21-2007, 09:03 AM
JK Freak

wow, i'm from texas and not redneck enough to take wedding pictures with the jeep.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wink

maybe wedding pictures at a cemetary is appropriate......either place...the soul has been sucked out of a life!

SHould I duck now?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:16 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by o4major97
maybe wedding pictures at a cemetary is appropriate......either place...the soul has been sucked out of a life!

SHould I duck now?

its actually a nice location..

the parks across the street in front of my house.. and the nieghbors are quite..
Old 08-21-2007, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

SHould I duck now?
Duck and Cover like it's the Cold War!

Old 08-23-2007, 03:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default still laughing

Actually pig your pics arent completely offensivly redneck, of course it is hard for anyone to listen to criticism about there own wedding photo's. Yours are ok , your right about the graveyard. But hey cmon when you saw those white suits climbing over a big ole 4wd you got too laugh.........and hey we do eat kangaroos, there good for you.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:24 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SHould I duck now?

oh oh oh... ouch.

I dont know if i should be appalled, or laughing my fool head off.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:31 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by aussie
Actually pig your pics arent completely offensivly redneck, of course it is hard for anyone to listen to criticism about there own wedding photo's. Yours are ok , your right about the graveyard. But hey cmon when you saw those white suits climbing over a big ole 4wd you got too laugh.........and hey we do eat kangaroos, there good for you.
I'm not offend, its not redneck..

My wife and I share the same love for jeeps, its how we met as a matter of fact.
its not any different than someone having wedding pictures on a golf course or with a car. If you cant have fun with wedding pictures, why even get them?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:32 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by aussie
I'm not offended, its not redneck..

My wife and I share the same love for jeeps, its how we met

its not any different than someone having wedding pictures on a golf course or with the limo.. we had a jeep.... If you cant have fun with wedding pictures, why even get them?

Quick Reply: Show us your....WEDDING?!?!?!