Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show us your....WEDDING?!?!?!

Old 08-19-2007, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show us your....WEDDING?!?!?!

Ok so i was the photographer for a friends wedding and after photos the ideas were thrown out there... hey we all have 4x's why not use them before the reception... didnt go to far since we couldnt afford to get stuck but still was a lot of fun and something different if anyone else has some shots like these i'd love to see them

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-19-2007, 07:09 PM
JK Super Freak

My wife saw your photos as I looked at them. She said Wikipedia should have that first photo under the description of "redneck". I can't say I disagree but they are still good Picts.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

She says that like there is something wrong with being a redneck... people of the earth... for clarification a redneck in canada is not as bad as in the states.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
My wife saw your photos as I looked at them. She said Wikipedia should have that first photo under the description of "redneck". I can't say I disagree but they are still good Picts.
More importantly

From Wikipedia

"Redneck, in modern usage, predominantly refers to a particular stereotype of people who may be found in many regions of the United States or Canada.....The word can be used either as a pejorative (often as a racist epithet) or as a matter of PRIDE.

In Canada, "redneck" is used in much the same way as it is in the United States. It is mostly used for people from the Prairie provinces and rural areas in British Columbia and Ontario"
Old 08-19-2007, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

We said our vows secretly and silently long ago. Finally made it a matter of public record in May by stoppin' by the County Courthouse. Spent the rest of the day wheelin'....

[IMG][/IMG]

Needless to say, that wasn't the only thing I was climbing on top of that night...

[IMG][/IMG]

May 1, 2007... May Day (Beltane)
Old 08-20-2007, 01:49 AM
JK Super Freak

I actually may be about as much of a redneck as a kid born and raised in Huntington Beach, Southern California can be. I am probably one of the few people who surf and listen to country music on a daily basis. I wish I was a bit more redneck. A true redneck can fix about anything!

Last edited by Ctimrun; 08-20-2007 at 01:56 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Angryitch
Needless to say, that wasn't the only thing I was climbing on top of that night...
I dont get it, do you have some kind of vermin infestation?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 08-20-2007, 07:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol Funny, I showed my wife these pics and she didn't think they were real! Once I convinced her they were real she just shook her head and walked away. I showed my daughters and they gave me the finger wag Somehow I picture a shotgun, a BBQ and a coon hound at the reception.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

Love the pictures!

Bride looking out the window is priceless!

Quick Reply: Show us your....WEDDING?!?!?!